SHAWN GOETZINGER | email@example.com
PARTNER / DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION
With over 15-years of construction and real estate development experience in California and Arizona, Shawn has managed over $75 million and 265,000 SF in construction and development projects for Fortune 500 companies, including Tesco, PLC, as well as small boutique developments, such as the AIA and ULI award winning multi-family project PRD845.
He is a specialist in developing collaborative project specific programs that address the unique project requirements for our clients. Shawn believes that business success and client happiness are inextricably linked.
Shawn holds an architecture degree from Arizona State University where he graduated cum laude and is an Arizona licensed general contractor for both residential and large scale commercial construction. Trained in project management and multi-site program management by Evergreen Devco, the preeminent multi-site program management firm for fortune 500 retailers in the United States, Shawn brings this same process-based management approach to his role in helping to guide the boutique construction and development platform at FORM THIRD.
- Bachelor of Science and Design – Institute for Design and the Arts Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- FORM THIRD / Principal, Phoenix, AZ
- Evergreen Devco / Asset – Property Management, Phoenix, AZ
- Evergreen Devco / Construction – Project Manager, Phoenix, AZ
- Greenroof Development / Development Manager, Phoenix, AZ
- Caine-Nichols / Construction Manager, Phoenix, AZ
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Arizona Registered Contractor
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Wayne & Kit Danley Scholarship Fund – Mentor
ROBERT DES ROSIERS, AIA NCARB LEED-AP | firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTNER / DIRECTOR OF DESIGN
As the principal and director of design of FORM THIRD, Robert is involved with all aspects of the firm’s development, fostering relationships with our clients, user groups and local communities to provide comprehensive value-added services.
Robert’s passion is to utilize an innovative suite of tools to create an integrated architecture; a response-based process that utilizes green building and energy systems analysis tools to complement a sensitive design strategy. This is the foundation of FORM THIRD’s design philosophy.
Born and raised in the border-town of Windsor, Ontario in Canada, Robert is a graduate of Lawrence Technological University and Dalhousie University’s Graduate School of Architecture and Planning where he was the recipient of the AIA’s Henry Adams Medal as the top-ranking graduating student. Before founding FORM THIRD in 2008, Robert was an intern architect and project manager for several award-winning projects at Studio Ma, an architecture and environmental design firm based in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Master of Architecture FP, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS Canada / Fachhochschule, Duesseldorf, DE
- Bachelor of Environmental Design Studies, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS Canada
- Bachelor of Science – Architecture and Urban Planning, Lawrence Technological University, Detroit, MI
- FORM THIRD / Principal, Phoenix, AZ
- DRW International / Principal, Shanghai, CH + Gilbert, AZ
- Studio Ma / Project Manager, Phoenix, AZ
- Niagara Murano / Intern Architect, Birmingham, MI
- Gregory McLean Architect + Associates / Intern Architect, Windsor, ON
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Arizona Architectural Registration License #53615
- Certified, National Council For Architectural Registration Boards
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- LEED Accredited Professional, United States Green Building Council
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
TEACHING & LECTURING
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Faculty Associate
- ULI Urban Plan Facilitator
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Studio Critic
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Graduate Assistant
JENNY KRAMER | email@example.com
MANAGER | SPECIAL PROJECTS
Jenny joined Form Third in 2014 as Manager, Special Projects and is responsible for leading projects related to Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources.
She earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU in 2010 and holds an undergraduate degree in Fine Art from Willamette University. Her professional experience in a wide range of disciplines enables her to support the business with creative and practical solutions.
Jenny believes that Form Third’s dedication to quality and ability to streamline processes is what differentiates it from competitors and delivers unparalleled value to clients.
- Master of Business Administration , W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts, Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
- FORM THIRD / Manager, Special Projects, Phoenix, AZ
- PetSmart, Inc / Manager of Services Quality and Education, Phoenix, AZ
- PetSmart, Inc. / Business Manager – Grooming, Phoenix, AZ
- Lamb Architects / Operations Manager, Phoenix, AZ
- Greenroof Development / Operations Manager, Phoenix, AZ
DAVE BENJAMIN | firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTOR OF FIELD OPERATIONS
With over 25 years’ industry experience, Dave manages all field operations, ensuring quality, craftsmanship and project safety exceed client and industry expectations. He has extensive experience in field management on a variety of large commercial projects, including several in airport, detention, and semi-conductor projects. Dave is passionate about the advancements in the construction industry including utilization of technology to bring about efficiencies, pre-fab concepts, and other innovation that fits with his LEAN education and mindset. Dave also enjoys mentoring and sharing his experiences with novices in the field.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering/Management, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
- LEED-AP, USGBC
- LEAN Construction, Purdue University
- Project Superintendent, Hensel Phelps
- Superintendent, 7P’s
- Assistant Superintendent, Kitchell Contractors
KEEGAN QUICK | email@example.com
With architectural degrees from ASU and Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Keegan joins the Form Third team as a highly skilled asset. He has taught undergraduate and graduate level classes at the University of Arizona and Taliesin, illustrating his strong conceptual ability as well as a broad technical skill set he developed at the design firm he co-founded, Askeriskos, and while working as a contractor and foreman at his father’s construction company.
Keegan is skilled in digital fabrication and rapid prototyping and adept in all fields of design, including architecture, graphic and web design, animation, and industrial and interior design.
- Master of Architecture, Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Science in Design, Architectural Studies, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Principal/Co-Founder at Asteriskos
- Teaching Fellow at Taliesin
- Adjunct Professor at University of Arizona
- Architectural Intern at Davis
JUSTIN CADWALLADER | firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Project Manager Justin is responsible for the translation of the design intent through direct collaboration with subcontractors, vendors and consultants. With a strong knowledge in construction and design, Justin worked for M&W Group as a designer for the Process Engineering team. Using his experience with AutoCAD and Revit he designed piping system, P&IDs and tool layouts for Advanced Technology Facilities. Justin is constantly improving FORM THIRD’s architectural delivery and design-build process through the on-boarding of Building Information Modeling and support technologies to drive innovation and improve the communication and coordination between design and construction.
Justin’s roots are in the Midwest where his work in construction began at his father’s construction company. Of the many values instilled by his father, he is most passionate about quality craftsmanship and innovative design.
- Architectural Engineering Technology at Southeast Community College
- Construction Management at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln
- Process Engineering Designer at M+W Group
- Project Manager and Estimator for Carberry
- Construction Framer and Supervisor at BH Builders
LESLIE SHATTUCK | email@example.com
Leslie began her career as a market analyst with Cahners In-stat Group a division of Reed Elsevier (NYSE:RUK) in 1998 and then transitioned to Intel Corporation (NYSE:INTC) in 2001. She has held several positions working in strategic planning and organizational development for both the product development and manufacturing sides of the company. Most recently her career has focused on program management driving large business process improvements with an emphasis on LEAN methodologies. Leslie holds a degree in Cultural Anthropology and an MBA from Arizona State University.
- Leslie holds a degree in Cultural Anthropology and an MBA from Arizona State University.
GARTH LINDQUIST | firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Project Manager, Garth works with both the architects and construction teams to design, coordinate, and deliver Form Third projects.
Garth’s interest in design and fabrication began with helping his grandfather build custom furniture and continued while delivering design/build focused projects for grassroots initiatives during his time in Vermont. While earning a M.Arch degree at the School of Architecture at Taliesin, Garth earned accolades on various collaborative and solo projects including 1st Place in the 2016 MGM Facade Charette and 2nd Place in the 2015 AIA Arizona Student Competition. Garth also held many leadership positions including the School of Architecture at Taliesin AIAS President and Study Body President.
- M. Arch, The School of Architecture at Taliesin, Scottsdale, AZ
- BA Sustainable Design, Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT
- Designer at blank studio design + architecture
- 3D Modeling at Jamaica Cottage Shop
CHUCK BODINE | email@example.com
With a background in engineering and business, Chuck is passionate about finding efficiencies and reducing waste in any process both inside and outside the office. Chuck has a diverse professional history with experience in facilities management, project management, business operations, and customer service.
Great with clients, vendors, and peers alike, Chuck is adept at building positive relationships to deliver projects on budget and on time.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology/Facilities Management, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Outside Sales and Project Management at American Direct
- Owner/Operator at Post Masters
- Project Manager/Facilities Site Management at DirectTV, UCLA, and Hughes Aircraft Co.
MIGUEL COTA | firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 20 years’ experience, Miguel manages project site operations to deliver well-built projects safely and efficiently. Miguel has worked on a range of projects from retail and restaurants to call centers, hospitals, and banks. He believes communication at every level of the team is essential to building accountability, which is essential to every successful construction project.
- Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- Project Superintendent at Caliente Construction
- Project Superintendent at Reliance Builders
- Project Superintendent at Greenwood Construction
JILL LYNCH | email@example.com
Jill is an indispensable part of the Form Third team offering support for accounting, marketing, and project administration functions. Creating stability through consistent quality support, Jill improves office morale with her bright smile and delicious baked goods.
- Kent Skills Technical School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Office Assistant at Finesse Construction
- Marketing Assistant at Pinnacle Forum